A Handy Guide to a Stress Free Visa Application
I’ve seen a lot of people struggling with the visa for australia applications and from my encounter in applying for an UK visa; We’ve come up with the following handy bits of guidance:
Opt out of paperless bank statements:
– If you are planning to apply within the next six months or a year, opt to receive papers bank statements for all your savings plus current accounts.
– Find out your bank’s policies on printing first statements (with bank logo, tackle, and your account number). Some banking institutions can only go back a few months without having to place in an order.
In case you have virtually any questions about wherever in addition to how you can use web, you can e-mail us from our own web-page.
These orders can take several weeks to fulfill.
Timing is everything:
– Don’t apply for a visa or even visa renewal too far in advance. The particular UKBA has recommendations on when to obtain visas, and these recommendations should not be exceeded. Applying and receiving your visa earlier will mean that your visa will also expire earlier. This could cause problems whenever applying for permanent residency in the future.
– Remember, the ‘date of application’ is the date that you mail the application. To ensure it gets to the UKBA in a timely manner, invest in 1st class nearly all or Royal Mail Next Day Delivery which at present cost about £6. 22 for upto 500gms package with tracking information.
– The UKBA is infamously slow when it comes to processing applications, therefore understand that you could be waiting anywhere from a couple of months to a few weeks. Because your application will need your passport, you will not be able to vacation during the processing period.
– The UKBA does expedite some australian visa applications. If you find that your life is hanging in the balance (e. g. a company is waiting on evidence of your right to work in the UK), then you can send a faxed expedition request to the office that is handling your application. Keep in mind that all requests to expedite requests MUST BE BACKED WITH EVIDENCE. This can come in the form of a notice from your employer, doctor’s letter, and so forth