Oh, yes. Almost every woman whose concern is to look good takes the arm as one of the sexiest part of the body. Anyone will agree that a woman’s arm affects her over-all figure and appeal. So you decided it’s time to work those arms up.
What are the most common and less time consuming arm workouts for women? Well, I have compiled some of the most basic arm exercises that you can find on the internet. Take these tips and start shaping those arms up!
Figure out your arm’s needs
Getting your arms in the best shape takes more than just pumping up and push ups, you need to assess your arm first and determine what it really needs. There are several arm workouts for women so you don’t want to do the ones that would worsen your case so it is best to examine the condition of your arms and set realistic goals.
· Arm jiggles – if you have jiggling arms, you don’t need to push yourself too hard with heavier weights; just increase your repetitions and add up to your cardio work out.
· Scrawny arms – here you can benefit from push ups. Start with five if you are not too physically active and work on adding up the numbers as day goes by.
Equipments to use in arm workouts for women
· Dumbbells: Choose between 3 to 8 pounds in weight – you are not lifting weights so you do not need too much pressure and heavier ones. No dumbbells? Don’t make excuses – get two cans of beans or any can that meets the weight requirement. Bottles of water will also do the trick.
If you beloved this posting and you would like to obtain a lot more details relating to ZPAP M70 AK47 Rifle series kindly take a look at our site.
· Stability ball: There are three choices for you – 45 centimeters, 55 centimeters and 65 centimeters. For the 45 centimeters, it is best for shorter, more petite women (4 feet 11 inches to 5 feet 4 inches); for the 55 centimeters, an average woman can make use of this (5 feet 5 inches to 5 feet 8 inches); now, for the 65 centimeters, you will be better of with this if you are taller (6 feet and taller).
Now that you have examined your arm and have determined what type your arm is, you better keep the equipments at hand and follow these basic exercises that focus on arm workouts for women.
Arm workouts for women #1: The perfect pushup
Admit it, unless you are a gym person or knows someone close who does push ups everyday, you do not have any idea how to do proper push ups. Whatever assumptions or practices you might have with regards to push ups – forget it. Re-learn and refresh, take our starter push up advice and stop doing push ups the wrong way.
For starters, if you need to, you can do modified pushups or the ones off your knees. With the modified push ups, you are giving your arms lesser stress and this is a good starter or warming up. You can do 15 to 20 modified push ups before you go to straight full plank. But how do you do full plank?
1. Check you alignment in front of a mirror – yes, you need a mirror that you can use to see yourself doing push ups on the floor. Now, as you position yourself, relax your shoulders and neck. Your hands should be aligned with your chest and is directly under your shoulders and you have to make sure your core is tight.
2. To help execute the perfect pushup use your triceps. You should be able to feel your triceps engage as you lower and lift yourself. You should be stiff and tight from shoulder to foot. Your body should be even – straight and parallel to the floor.
Arm workouts for women #2: Curls
Now, this one should be easy.
Simply “retract” your shoulder blades while holding your elbows in at your side. Maintain this position keeping your core tight and knees soft. When you are ready, “contract” your bicep without letting your shoulders rotate forward.
For starters, 10 times is good. Do this as often as four times a week.
Arm workouts for women #3: Tricep Kickbacks
1. Stand up, bend one knee leaning forward at a 45 degree angle while holding a weight in one hand.
2. Keeping your elbow close to your body, “contract” your tricep. You should be able to feel the movement occur between your elbow and your fingertip.